Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My First Post

ok, so I'm kinda new to all this blogging business, so bear with me. In my limited experience, blogs are normally used to document people's journey's through their goals or just used as an online diary. I guess I'm just gonna go with the flow here and maybe do a mix of both.

Right so I'll start off with a basic description of myself. I'm a curly-headed brunette young female, about 5'6''. I guess you could say I'm smart. I mean, I get good grades (meaning As and Bs). So now you know I'm school age. By the way, I'm not going to tell you guys my age. I really don't think it matters and it might color your opinion differently than what it might have been. I love clothes (a newfound passion), ModCloth.com, MyLifeIsAverage, summer, cooking and baking. I play tennis and was on the tennis team. I row. Like, boats. I hate to clean or do any chore. I have 2 dogs, 2 fish, 1 bird, 2 horses, and I think that's it. My favorite singers/songs right now are Gogol Bordello, Sam Sparro, MGMT, The Beatles, and my favorite song as of last night is Clint Eastwood by Gorillaz. I watch Pushing Daisies, Greek, Glee; I used to watch Emergency!, Sea Dive, Adam-12, Earth 2, and they were all great shows. Well, sometimes. I like to read. I knit and I want to learn how to sew. That's all I can think of for now.

I guess that concludes my first post, maybe? yeah, so bye. oh, you guys can call me Muff. It's my nickname. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment