Monday, August 1, 2011

Fur Collage

Hello.  So, ever since last post, I've been even more obsessed with furs and animal pelts and such.  I've been combing through websites thick with fur pictures, from ones of women draped in vintage furs, to galleries of furs used in modern designs.  And today, I am going to send a barrage of those photos your way.  Here we go.


I think my future husband and I should dress in matching fur coats.


This is a classic picture.  With the happy smirk, the brush of hair falling in her face, the hand clutching her coat closed, the sun streaming through the trees.  Classic.


I love the strategic shearing with these coats. (Yes, I almost made the "shear perfection" joke)


Look at that hood.  I feel like you could disappear into that hood.  It'd be like a little retreat for your face during an ethereal ramble in the woods through the snow-laden trees.


This one looks like its another traipse in the crisp air.  But not a forest, this one's a frost-covered field in November.


This one is just incredibly sexy.  It needs no words.


I think this is the one my dad is getting for me!  Isn't she cute?


This is beyond words.  How absolutely, excruciatingly awesome.  Girls, don't tell me you're not irresistibly attracted to this man.  Guys, you know you want one of these yourself so you can be as BA as this guy.

Well, this is the end of my fur photos.  Hope you had fun.  Did you enjoy that last one?  I wish that guy was my uncle.  Holy moses, I just noticed the fur bikinis his women are wearing.  I want one of those hats.

No comments:

Post a Comment